ELEVATE YOUR LIFE AND SOUL PODCAST #11 – DETOXING FROM GOOD GIRL SYNDROME WITH JEANETTE MUNDY
In this episode, I chat with Jeanette Mundy about detoxing from good girl syndrome.
In this episode, I chat with Jeanette Mundy about detoxing from good girl syndrome. Jeanette is a coach on a mission to support women to be the leaders they were born to be. She recently released her book Power in Your Pocket: Detox From Good Girl Syndrome and in this episode we dive into what that means. We discuss letting go of ‘shoulds’ and expectations and trusting your intuition.
Jeanette is an Ontological Coach. She’s lived uncomfortable struggles and walked many paths. Her biggest struggle was believing she wasn’t smart enough, or good enough. She had to peel back many many layers of pain as she explored where that (outdated) story came from. She will help you relinquish self-doubt from the inside out, and step confidently into a life that fills your cup, warms your heart and brings you joy. She’s an expert in coaching to your way of being. With this unique methodology, you will begin to self-coach your way through any challenging circumstance.
This post contains compensated links, you can find more information in my disclaimer.
- Jeanette’s Website
- Jeanette’s Instagram
- Jeanette’s Facebook Group – Women Beyond Boundaries
- Power in Your Pocket’s Instagram
- Email me: mala @ malakennedy . com
- Book: The Little Book of Lykke by Meik Wiking
- Get coaching support from me
Include links to where listeners can find you online:
- FREEBIE: Get my top 10 journalling prompts to master self-love!
- Follow Mala’s Instagram
- Follow Elevate Your Life and Soul Podcast Instagram
- Mala’s Website
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Mala’s Twitter
- Join the free Facebook Group: Elevate Your Life and Soul Podcast Community
- Mala’s Facebook Page
- Episode edited by Rowan Emmett, from Koa Tree Productions