#26 – How to Connect to your Purpose – Elevate Your Life and Soul Podcast
In this episode, I talk about how to connect to your purpose, if you want to read more about this, then I go into even more detail in my blog post How to Find Your Purpose When You Feel Passionless, which you can read here.
Come follow me on Instagram @malaloves. Let me know what you love about the show, what you want more of and what you want less of, this show is for you and I want it to truly elevate your life and soul.
This post contains compensated links, you can find more information in my disclaimer.
Have you ever been curious about your purpose, but you felt like that was too much of a stretch because you weren’t even sure what you were passionate about?
I hear you! It took me so long to figure it out, I truly believe your purpose is simply being you, but that’s not tangible and I get it, so drilling down into your purpose WORK can be so useful.
In this episode of the podcast I explore three main areas to focus on to help you get clarity:
- Assessments: The opinions/judgements and limiting beliefs we are making up about ourselves.
- Curiosity: What are you curious about? This is a huge indicator of what to lean into, and is like a signpost towards your purpose work.
- Commitment: What are you willing to commit to for yourself?
- New Monthly Membership: Get on the waitlist. Go!
- Email me: mala @ malakennedy . com
- Curious about coaching with me? Book your free Discovery Call.
Join the Family:
Include links to where listeners can find you online:
- Follow Mala’s Instagram
- Follow Elevate Your Life and Soul Podcast Instagram
- Join the Elevate Your Life and Soul Family on Facebook
- Mala’s Website
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Mala’s Twitter
- Mala’s Facebook Page
- Episode edited by Rowan Emmett, from Koa Tree Productions